Keeping opened wine in perfect condition
Read what the world's leading wine publications say
"Because argon is heavier than oxygen, it can act as a protective layer for wine, preventing the very reactive oxygen from interacting with the wine and causing oxidation."
"Through 6,500 years of wine making, keeping opened wine from deteriorating has been a problem. Ironically, the solution was right before us in the form of an inert gas called argon."
SAYV is nature's flawless wine preserver.
- Each canister protects 15 opened bottles.
- Endorsed by leading wine experts around the world including Angela Mount, the famous UK wine judge & critic.
- Extracted from earth’s atmosphere, SAYV is organic, recyclable & sustainable.
- It is colourless, tasteless & completely harmless.
- And it is the most cost-effective option anywhere in the world!
HOw DOES IT WORK?
SAYV is a canister of pure argon which is an inert gas taken from earth's atmosphere. "Inert" means it will not combine or blend with any other substance. And it contains no oxygen or anything else besides a single argon atom. So, it won't interact with the wine at all. Argon is heavier than air & will sink below the air in a bottle until it lies across the wine. Since there is no oxygen now in contact with the wine, oxidation is prevented.
SAYV has the lowest cost, pure argon wine preserver in the world.
*Use a stopper with sparkling.
Avail our Bundles
We currently ship our products limited to Australia and USA
For our Germany, Switzerland & Austria customers please visit https://weinluft.de/
SAYV Buy 1 CanUSD$5.99 Add to cart
frequently asked questions
SAYV is a canister of pure argon which is an inert gas taken from earth’s atmosphere. “Inert” means it will not combine or blend with any other substance. And it contains no oxygen or anything else besides a single argon atom. So, it won’t interact with the wine at all.
Argon is heavier than air & will sink below the air in a bottle until it lies across the wine. Since there is no oxygen now in contact with the wine, oxidation is prevented.
Using SAYV is exceptionally easy to use.
Just 3 simple steps.
1. Always insert the silicone tube into the bottle until it is below the neck but not closer to the wine than 3 cm.
2. Press the actuator for just one second. The argon expands instantly by 900%.
3. Have the cork or stopper ready to insert immediately (to prevent loss due to turbulence).
It depends on your location and currency. Please check our > SHOP < to learn more about our pricing.
You can save more by buying bulk orders.
USA, UK, throughout Europe, Australia &. Thailand.
If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it it to us for a full refund. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the return address in your country.